ELIGIBILITY & TERMS & CONDITIONS
Application for the study awards is open to children of all MGPA members (irrespective of owners, shareholders or employees).
Whose are studying in the country and have achieved the following academic results:
Standard 6 : Full passes and at least 4As in the UPSR examination
Form 3 : Full passes and at least 5As in the PMR examination
Form 5 : Full passes and at least 6As in the SPM examination
HOW TO APPLY :
1) Interested Applicant are require to download the application form as below;
2) Submit certified copies of student’s examination certificates.
3) Employee’s of the company must submit a copy of their EPF contribution.
1) Application for the study awards is open to qualified children of Life Members and Members (irrespective of owners, shareholders or employees) of the Association who have no outstanding subscriptions due to the Association. Each member shall be entitled to apply for the award for a maximum of Two (2) children only.
2) The qualified recipients will be notified via email. All award recipients are compulsory to be presence at the presentation ceremony during MGPA AGM.
3) The decision of the Public Relations & Fellowship Sub-Committee of MGPA on the selection of award recipients shall be final and no correspondence whatsoever shall be entertained.
4) The Public Relations & Fellowship Sub-Committee of MGPA shall reserve the right to add, amend or delete any part of these Rules.
5) All completed applications shall reach the Secretariat of the Association on or before 30th May 2014. Email & facsimile copies are not accepted. Late applications will not be entertained.
Co-ordinated by ;
Members and Membership Outreach (MMOR)